This seemed like a logical first step for me, so I sat down in the garden, (where else) and I wrote down six steps.
Here is what I decided I needed to do:
1) Choose/Purchase/Host a domain name (This isn’t strictly necessary, it was just something I prefer personally. It would be just as easy to use Blogger or WordPress blog hosting. I personally prefer having a real example.com. I’m not going to mess with the technical nitty-gritty in this blog. I can do it for you, or you can Google it like I did, and spend a long afternoon learning how.)
2) Choose template/Design cover graphics
3) Setup social media tie-ins:
4) Set up advertising (this is the obvious revenue source)
5) Begin writing and publishing blog posts.
6) Build social media presence
So here I go! Seems like as good a start as any!
Total Time Spent: 30 Minutes
Total Revenue: $0